THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND READERSHIP

PENNSYLVANIA UFOs

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Recurring Orbs In Levittown - One Captured In Photo - Latest MUFON Report

One of the unreported phenomena (by the MSM) about UFOs are that they 'recur' in one location - like what happened in Levittown recently. Below are the highlights of the latest occurrence with a photo from Dec. 30th:
  ....The next night 1/1/14 they were back again only at a closer distance. I went out when my husband called for me. I cant determine the distance but my husband again got them on video and we noticed that there was absolutely no sound coming from them. As with the night before, one by one they eventually faded out until they were gone. So for 3 days in a row they same number of round objects were here.....
=======================================
The Photo
=============================================================
The mentioned video was not available.
=========================================
Some of my analysis of the whole UFO phenomena over the last 8 years is contained in my E-Books - a few of which are below:


ONLY 99 Cents

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND ALWAYS ARE MODERATED BEFORE APPEARING.

START YOUR FREE TRIAL OF AMAZON PRIME